Marvel Studios reveals when Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania will be released on Digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD.
The latest Ant-Man sequel may not have been a box-office success, but perhaps it will find a second life for viewers at home. Marvel Studios announced today that Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania will be released on Digital on April 18th, followed by a 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD release on May 16th.
The following bonus features will be available when fans purchase Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania on Digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray or DVD:
- Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
- Watch the film with audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
- All in the Family – Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer discuss the complex layers and secrets – yet incredibly strong bond of this heroic family.
- Formidable Foes – Discover how Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray and Corey Stoll bring gravitas to the villains of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Learn more about how Kang brings a Thanos-level threat to this adventure and the larger MCU.
- Drink The Ooze – Upon entering the Quantum Realm, Scott Lang nervously drinks the ooze.
- I Have Holes – Veb expresses great excitement when he discovers he finally has holes.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania follows “Super Heroes Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and The Wasp. Together, with Hope’s parents Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer) and Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), and Scott’s daughter Cassie Lang (Kathryn Newton), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought possible.” The film also stars Jonathan Majors as Kang, David Dastmalchian as Veb, Katy O’Brian as Jentorra, William Jackson Harper as Quaz and Bill Murray as Lord Krylar.
Screenwriter Jeff Loveness has confessed that he was shocked by the negative reviews the sequel received. “To be honest, those reviews took me by surprise,” Loveness said. “I was in a pretty low spot… Those were not good reviews, and I was like, ‘What the …?’” Loveness added, “I’m really proud of what I wrote for Jonathan [Majors] and Michelle Pfeiffer. I thought that was good stuff, you know? And so I was just despondent, and I was really sad about it.” You can check out a review from our own JimmyO and let us know what you thought of the film as well.
Originally published at https://www.joblo.com/ant-man-and-the-wasp-quantumania-blu-ray-release/