TORONTO, February 13, 2023 (Newswire.com) - The travel map app Visited by Arriving In High Heels Corporation has published a list of the top 10 most-visited chocolate destinations in the world. Paris tops the list, drawing in the most tourists seeking delectable chocolates.
According to users of the travel tracker Visited, these are the top chocolate destinations:
- Paris, France is the number one chocolate destination, earning a top ranking for exquisite handmade chocolates including truffles, ganache, macarons, bonbons, pain au chocolat (croissants filled with chocolate), and more.
- Barcelona, Spain comes in second place, serving up irresistible chocolate in many forms on Chocolate Street (Carrer Petritxol), a chocolate lovers' paradise.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands entices tourists with scrumptious artisanal chocolate, an annual chocolate festival, and even a chocolate museum (Cacaomuseum), to the delight of chocophiles.
- New York City, United States serves up handmade chocolates from around the globe with options ranging from drinkable chocolate mousse to Italian truffles, artisanal chocolate bars, and premium hot cocoa.
- Brussels, Belgium attracts tourists from around the globe who come to taste the Belgian chocolates from the many chocolate shops lining the city's streets.
- Vienna, Austria is a popular chocolate destination with delectable craft chocolates, including truffles, bonbons, chocolate bars, and confections.
- San Francisco, United States is home to Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, the oldest continuously-operating chocolate producer in the U.S.
- Bruges, Belgium serves up tasty handmade Belgian chocolates in the medieval city.
- Zurich, Switzerland offers world-famous Swiss chocolates, with delicious ganaches, pralines, truffles, and craft chocolate shops.
- Cologne, Germany has a chocolate museum where the world-famous Lindt chocolate is made. Visitors can watch the entire chocolate-making process, from cacao beans to chocolate.
Get the full Visited 2022 travel report for more travel stats with the most visited destinations based on U.S. and international travelers. To learn more about the Visited Map App, visit https://visitedapp.com.
About Arriving In High Heels Corporation
Original Source: New York and San Francisco Make It to the Top 10 Most Visited Chocolate Destinations in the World