DUBLIN, Dec. 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Cast Iron Cookware – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Cast Iron Cookware Market to Reach $2.1 Billion by 2030
The global market for Cast Iron Cookware estimated at US$1.6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Seasoned, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 3.9% CAGR and reach US$1.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Other Types segment is estimated at 2.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
This report meticulously explores the timeless importance of high-quality cookware in enhancing culinary craftsmanship and fueling market expansion. It places a spotlight on the quest for healthier and kitchen-friendly cookware, presenting cast iron cookware as a promising contender in the sprawling multi-billion-dollar cookware sector.
By providing an overview of market figures through 2027, insights into competition dynamics, a detailed exploration of cast iron cookware, a glimpse into prominent brands, and a review of recent market activities, this report offers a holistic understanding of the cookware industry’s past, present, and future.
Industry stakeholders and culinary enthusiasts alike will find this report invaluable as they navigate the evolving landscape of cookware and its integral role in the art of cooking.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $295.4 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.6% CAGR
The Cast Iron Cookware market in the U.S. is estimated at US$295.4 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$420 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 4.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.1% and 3.1% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.3% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Slow, Uncertain & Volatile Recovery of the Restaurant Industry in 2022 Signals Sluggish Growth in the Foodservice End-Use Sector
- A Recap of the Pandemic Impact on the Food Service Industry in 2020
- Weak Recovery to Plague the Industry in 2022, Downgrading Growth Expectations for Cast iron Cookware in the Food Service Sector
- Higher Food Inflation Due to Russia-Ukraine War to Hit the Restaurant Industry
- Restaurants Step Up the Use of Cast Iron Cookware. Here’s Why
- Mushrooming of Cloud Kitchens Provide a Silver Lining of Hope for Growth in the Foodservice Sector
- Contemporary Lifestyles Along With Convenience Needs Push Up Demand for Cast Iron Enamel Cookware
- Robust Demand for Bakery Products to Benefit Sales of Cast Iron Baking Pans & Skillets
- Growing Appetite for Baked Goodies to Bring In New Opportunities for Cast Iron Baking Practices: Global Market for Bakery Products (In US$ Billion) for Years 2020, 2022, 2024 & 2026
- Changing Restaurant Menus Bode Well for Increased Investments in Commercial Kitchen Equipment Including Cast Iron Cookware
- Renewed Interest in Home Cooking Opens Up Opportunities for Cast Iron Cookware
- Celebrity Chefs & Growing Popularity of TV Cooking Shows Inspire Consumer Demand for Cookware
- Direct-to-Consumer Sales of Cookware Gains in Popularity
- Health Benefits of Cast Iron Cooking Drive Demand for Cast Iron Cookware
- Recycling of Cast Iron Cookware Amplifies Its Environmental Appeal at a Time When Sustainability is in the Spotlight
- Why Sustainability is Gaining Importance Now More Than Ever
- Here’s Why Cast Iron is Environment Friendly & a Sustainable Option for Cooking
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 98 Featured)
- Groupe SEB
- The Coleman Co., Inc.
- Tefal SAS
- TTK Prestige Ltd.
- WMF GmbH
- The Vollrath Co., LLC
- Hawkins Cookers Limited
- AGA Rangemaster Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tikcci
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cast-iron-cookware-industry-report-2023-2030—cast-iron-cookware-amplifies-its-environmental-appeal-at-a-time-when-sustainability-is-in-the-spotlight-302013406.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com